Tax adjustment question

I have had a need to amend a previous year’s accounts to reallocate a transaction

There is no change in the taxable income amount

When I create entries, I get a small difference in the income tax calculation

How can I post an adjusting entry to change the provision for tax? Posting an adjustment to income tax expense/provision for tax on 30 June did not help

Any help is much appreciated

Thank you