Suppressing officeholder residential address

Hi All!

Does anyone know if we can prepare ASIC form to suppress the residential address for foreigner (foreign corporations)?

I know we can prepare ASIC form 378 and 379 for Australian resident but not sure about foreigner. I am been checking ASIC website and can not find anywhere advise these forms can or can not be used for foreigner.

Thanks in advance!

You may need to contact ASIC for advice on this one. As you said, it’s not included in the information on their website.

We have completed recently.
Form 379 is not available in CAS.

Follow ASIC instructions here:

First step is the officeholder needs to ensure they have suppressed their address with Australian Electrol Commission: