- NetWealth (Wrap Data Feed)
Import a daily data feed via Netwealth.
- Downsizer Contributions
Simple Fund 360 now supports the recording of downsizer contributions when recording a contribution by a member.
- BAS Form F
Prepare and lodge BAS form F through the BAS/IAS screen.
- 27.5% Tax Rate (Franking Credit changes)
Companies with a tax rate of 27.5% will have the franking credit component of dividends received (23900) calculated automatically using this percentage in the More Details Panel.
- TBAR Management: TBAR events that are prepared but not lodged can now be edited. TBAR events that have been canceled can now be moved from prepared to outstanding.
- Transfer Balance Dashboard: Member Account Number and Client Identifier fields added to the TBAR Settings section. Entries recorded in these fields will overwrite the SF 360 MEMBERCODE.
- How to Enter Pension Payments: Negative pension payments can now be recorded in Transaction List and Smart Matching.
- How to Enter a Distribution & Tax Statement: The validation “Franking Credits must be recorded” when entering distributions has been removed.
- Trustee Query: Documents attached to a transaction under query will now be sent with the query.
- Smart Matching and Analytical Insights: Downsizer contribution fields added to these features. Interest transactions are now automatically coded to the correct sub-account.
- Investment Income Report: Report displays dividends received that have a franking rate of 27.5%.
- TBAR Lodgement Status Report: Lodgement date column added to report. Canceled events will also display on the report.
- Audit Reports and Accounting Workpapers: Blank dates can be used for these reports (select Options>>Settings next to each report to review).
- Balance Review: Investments can now be sorted by name.
- Transaction Re-Request for Data Feeds: Bank Balance information is now requested alongside transactions when completing re-request.
- Corporate Actions Notifications: Delisted securities for the second half of the 2018 financial year now appear and a Next Financial Year filter has been added to the screen.
- Share Rights (Notifications): BCL (Bunji Corporation Limited) renounceable rights issue now available in Corporate Actions.
- Audit Reports: Unitised and non-unitised investments are now displaying in separate lead schedules.
- Reporting the Accumulation Phase Value (APV): APV entries no longer displaying the incorrect MEMBERCODE.
- RaboDirect Term Deposits: Code can now be saved when setting up feeds.