Workpapers New Features/ Improvements
The focus of this update has been on client’s feedback around notes used in Workpapers for comments, review points, internal queries, matters for attention etc.
- You can now reply to notes which will display in a thread view and mark as Completed.
- From the Lead schedule, you can view notes and replies speeding up the review process.
- Sub-Accounts with a note will be highlighted and viewed. Clicking on the notes icon will enable Quick Note View (see below)
- The Quick Note View allows you to quickly reply or mark a note as complete.
- SSO: Read-Only User permission.
A new User Role permission has been added for those users such as auditors you would like to provide a read-only view to.
A user with this permission will be able to:
- View workpapers and documents
- Authorize Workpapers API access
- Export workpapers
- Send Notifications
The User with this permission cannot do the following:
- Generate Workpapers
- Refresh Workpapers
- Bulk Update
- Change Preparer, Reviewer or Status
- Generate reports
- Add and view Comments
- The following reports will be regenerated every time you refresh the workpapers regardless of whether the balance changes or not.
- Contribution Breakdown Report
- Contribution Summary Report
- Distribution Reconciliation Report
- Dividend Reconciliation Report
- Fund Summary
- Interest Reconciliation Report
- Investment Income Comparison Report
- Pension Summary Report
Refer to our Simple Fund 360 Help for more information on how to use Workpapers.