First Home Super Saver Scheme - Now supported in Simple Fund 360. From 1 July 2018 fund members will be able to apply to release voluntary contributions, along with associated earnings, to help purchase a first home.
New Data Feed Integrations have been added to Simple Fund 360:
- Holiday Coast
- Coastline Credit Union
- Macarthur Credit Union
Listed feeds will be supported in Simple Fund 360 using BankStatements Powered by PROVISO
The listed Brokers are now fully Supported by the Contract Notes Service:
- BT Private Nominees
- Lodge Partners Pty Ltd
Review the full list of Supported Brokers
New Deductions Notice Request Letter - This letter can be prepared by the fund member to the trustee requesting to claim a deduction.
Create a Lump Sump Payment Minute acknowledged by the fund trustee, detailing lump sum payments (46000/MemberCode) made to fund members.
Pension filters have been added to Fund Workflow to help clients monitor 2019 financial year pension minimums.
The Download Excel | Pension Report in Fund Workflow has been updated for 2019 FY.
- Subscription checks have been improved, prompting a warning when you have reached your fund limit. Counters have also been added to Fund Selection to help administrators easily manage and monitor the subscription.
- Improvements have been made to the Distribution Reconciliation Report to help users reconcile taxable trust distributions in Statement of Taxable Income.
- Mail merge fields have been enabled for non-TRIS pension types. Which can be used in the Pension Continuation/Commencement/Confirmation letters.
- Transactions- Reference field limit has been increased from 50 to 300 characters.
- Improvements to Smart Matching to display the full chart name before selection.
- Smart Matching Search Function will now highlight in red when a multiple match is found.
- Foreign resident withholding tax now apportioned based on member phase.
- Midyear Create Entries, Income Tax Payable/Refundable transactions treated as an SMSF Non-Deductible expense in the Create Entries report and Statement of Taxable Income.
- Reports/Documents for lump sum transactions can now be prepared form the Reports Screen.
- Migration - When a normal account has been changed to a control account in Simple Fund Desktop, if the default in SF360 is a normal account, upon migration create a custom control account will be created.
- Contributions Breakdown Report - Format error fixed when using Microsoft Excel.
- The More Details Panel for a Rollover Payment, fixed an error when the Transfer Balance Cap is incorrectly displayed as a positive amount.
- Access denied with ASF Audit permission enabled for the Auditor user role.
- Analytical Insights and Fund Workflow pages, the minimum amount shown under Pension limits will pro rata when a pension ceases mid-year.