PDF Download: Click here
- TBAR Cancellations
TBAR Cancellations now available.
- Smart Matching
Simple Fund 360 Smart Matching is designed to assist you in streamlining your SMSF processing. It encompasses the key features of data feeds, transaction matching and rule creation; alongside the introduction of Simple Fund 360’s " Smart Post " technology.
- Xero HQ
Xero HQ integration now available.
- ASF Audits - One-Click Integration
Integration with ASF Audits now supported.
- Corporate Actions
Notifications have been added to the Corporate Actions dashboard to support the following:
- Independence Group NL (IGO) takeover of Sirius Resources NL (SIR)
- Vocus Communications (VOC) takeover of M2 Group (MTU)
- Programmed Maintenance Services Ltd (PRG) takeover of Skilled Group Ltd (SKE)
- Corporate Actions Notifications: Notifications for Takeover/Merger events will display. A link to the online help can be accessed by selecting “Action”.
- Fund Workflow: Trustee type filter (corporate or individual) added.
- BankStatements Powered by PROVISO: Greater Bank (formerly Greater Building Society Ltd), Beyond Bank and Regional Australia Bank now supported.
- Supported Brokers: Fat Prophets Pty Ltd added.
- BGL API: New endpoints added:
|Fund Trustees||A new endpoint has been provided which has an improved and structured response. We suggest that existing API providers who currently use the /fund/trustees endpoint to switch to this new one. The old endpoint will be removed in 2019.|
|Member Details||A new endpoint has been provided which has an improved and structured response. We suggest that existing API providers who currently use the /fund/members endpoint to switch to this new one. The old endpoint will be removed in 2019.|
|Balance Sheet (Detailed)||A new endpoint has provided which will return the Detailed Balance Sheet for an Individual Fund.|
- Create Entries: Calculations updated for both actuary and manual percentages for deemed segregation.
- Fund Pension Policies (Actuary Wizard): New validations have been added to the wizard.
- Member Age cannot be greater than 120
- The account opening/closing balance cannot be negative
- Validation if member’s end of the day running balance is negative on any day during the Financial Year
- Sum of member opening/closing balance plus reserve opening/closing balance should be equal to fund balance
- Sum of all the transactions and opening balance should be equal to the closing balance of the account.
- Minimum of one pension member
- Each pension account must have at least one pension type
Transfer Balance Dashboard: Lodged date for events now displaying on member dashboard.
BAS/IAS: BAS Form P updated for Simpler BAS.
Investment Summary Report: If the report end date falls on a weekend for example 30 June 2018, it will now check if the investment has a market price between the Friday and Saturday e.g. between 29th and 30th June, otherwise it will display footnote for the last available price used. If 30 June is a Sunday e.g. 30 June 2019, then it’ll check if there’s a market price between 28th and 30th.
Balance Review: Mergers, Code Changes and Delisted Company events that have occurred during the year displayed on the screen with a link to the Corporate Actions screen.
- AMIT cost base net amount (AMMA statement): Net Cash distribution will now include AMIT amounts.
- Live Reports: The screen will not automatically re-load when changing any of the date filter settings. This is to avoid the report re-loading incorrectly if the full date period has not been entered. The report will now only reload when clicking the Refresh button.