New Features - Economic Response to the Coronavirus
Custom notes: Users now have the option to add customised notes to financial statements.
New Special Condition of Release - Coronavirus Early Release of Superannuation: Users can now select this option for early access to super up to $10,000.
Pension Dashboard - Minimum Pension: The minimum pension requirement in Pension Dashboard has been adjusted for FY 2020 & 2021 due to Covid 19.
Pension Summary Report - Minimum Pension: The minimum pension requirement in Pension Summary Report has been adjusted for FY 2020 & 2021 due to Covid 19.
Pension Transaction - Minimum Pension: The minimum pension requirement for pension payment transaction has been adjusted for FY 2020 & 2021 due to Covid 19.
New Features - Continued
New Feed Management screen (Beta): A completely new look and design that lets you take control and better manage your data feeds. Some listed improvements have been outlined below:
- Fund Summary: Users can manage all feeds for the selected fund in one screen
- Versatile Filtering - Pre-selected filtering options and user-customised filtering across all feeds.
- Easy one-click filters: Display a list of funds that can be set up to maximise Share Data license
- Improved License Summary: Present a clear breakdown of license usage for Bank feeds and Share Data packs
- Default sorting: Display feeds needing attention at the top of the list
- Quick bank feed setup: Users can filter by ‘Supported Bank’ and easily set up any supported feeds.
- Export Current View Report: Users can export all information based on current filters into CSV
- Feed Processed Dates: Users can view the first and last processed date for bank feeds
Workpapers: Workpaper settings can now be customised for each account at an individual fund level.
User Roles: A new option has been added to enable read-only or full access to Workpapers.
Integrations: Smarter SMSF Document Integration added COVID-19 Early Release Lump Sum on compassionate grounds (available from 20th April)
- Member notice requesting early release payment as lump sum;
- Trustee minute for payment of early release payment
- Trustee notification to the member for early release super payment.
- Information Memorandum
Documents: We have provided a more intuitive way for you to download documents from the Documents Screen, now you will have the ability to download documents in bulk.
Lodgement Status Report: Tracking Enhancements have been made to the Lodgement Status Report. You can now monitor and report on the Lodgement Date and apply filters accordingly.
Pension Payment Declaration: The minimum pension amount has been updated and is now in line with the government’s economic response to Coronavirus.
Workpapers: Select all buttons have been added to checklists.
Workpapers: The ability to add a custom note is now available. You will have an option to select a sub-account as to which the note relates to. This allows you to identify Notes. an example which Partner may need to discuss a query with a client.
- Client Query
- Internal Query
- Rework Required
- Review Point
- Matter for Attention - Manager
- Matter for Attention - Partner
Corporate Action: The parent unit multiplier in the AAD/AGL Merger Corporate Action screen has been corrected to one.
Investment Income comparison: The report can now be generated when the income data’s payable date is null.
Pension Payment Declaration: Gross pension payments for the deceased member are now correctly calculated.