Looking for 1 on 1 help with BGL for Trustee user

Hi there, Just started with BGL 360 Trustee version, looking for someone to provide a couple of hours help getting started - looked at the videos, tried SuperAA, but still need tailored help because I am not an accountant.
Many thanks
Matt Balogh

I’d suggest making a support call to BGL. They are very responsive and patient. I’ve just moved to BGL exactly a year ago. The video is helpful, but I’d suggest reading the online manual as well. Follow step by step.
BGL support have helped me enormously through data migration and setup of data connection etc… There will be some pain, but you get to learn a lot more through this.
(I’m not an accountant too!)

Thanks, I will look at the manual. I am plodding through it, but it would be great to just sit with an accomplished user who can smooth the transition by describing the flow and terminology, I reckon a couple of hours side-by-side would make a world of difference, so if anyone wants to score a couple of hours work, I’ll come to you,

Cheers Matt :slight_smile:

Hi Matt
Yes i started two years ago and whilst there is some pain the first year, it is more than worth the effort. I had it all complete and ready for auditors by 15 july this year!
I reside in Adelaide but am currently in Guthega this week and next. If you reside in Adelaide happy to sit down with you.
Stephen English
Senglish@cooeng.com.au

Matt
Keep at it - and use BGL support (ie log support call). For my first 6 months i would have logged at least 30. Always helpful & friendly.
Also as suggest make sure u make use of their free migration/set-up.

I’m not an account either but just completed 2019 financials - including actuary certificate, audit (both these guys linked into my SF360 via preset access levels) and online linked tax return; already got my refund back from ATO

SF360 is brilliant for trustees & saves me $5k a year!

If your in Perth & need help let me know
Peter

Hi Peter or others
I am looking at buying Simple Fund 360 to administer my own SMSF as accountant fees goes up every year.
Can you advise who you use for Audit & cost?
Do you do full administration with no accountant fees?

thanks Brian

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your support and advice – I’ll give it a go basically using the BGL support at my buddy, and see how it goes,

Cheers

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

Hi Matt,

I am happy to give you a few hour training session at our office to get you going, it depends on where you are based - I am in Melbourne.

I am an Accountant that has been using BGL’s Simple Fund software for 13 years now .

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Matt
I have been using BGL360 as trustee since the day it started (around 5 years ago) I am in Perth just now but will return to home town Brisbane soon (Feb 20) to retire. I could provide assistance then. I am not an accountant but feel quite confident with the administration of my fund. Agree with earlier comments by others, but suggest also using key word search to identify best guidance in the Help pages. In this way I have not used Tech Support for a few years now, but they are great.
Auditors: I have used Just Superfund just once; very low cost, I do all my administration and use them to check all transactions and Audit at end of Fyr.

Hi Ross,

Thanks for that – I am travelling myself at the moment, and if we are still struggling at the time that you return to Brisbane, we may well take you up on that!

Regards

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

Hi there,

Many thanks for that offer – I am travelling at the moment, back in a week or so, and may well be in touch. What is your name?

Regards

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg