Labels under Documents

Hi
I’m wondering if we can have a labels button under Documents in order to be able to sort documents between different labels. We have over 3500 companies on CAS with 6 labels between various offices around Australia. We’d like to be able to sort Documents by different offices so we can each keep track of our own lodgements. Can this be done please? As it is currently we need to open each document to determine which office generated the forms. Looking forward to a reply.

4 Likes

I agree this would be a useful feature, or even a column to show which user created the form.

1 Like

Sorting Documents between different Registered Agents or labels would also greatly assist with monitoring/sorting ASIC fees and late fees between different officers or users.

1 Like

Yes, this is something I am hoping for too! I find it difficult to keep track of all documents with 3 offices on my account too. Always worried I will miss invoices too.

Hi All,

Happy to let you know that this is very much in our plans as part of the new Documents screen we are working on.

Warren

2 Likes

The new Documents area is really going to be a huge improvement - especially so if you’ve improved on what I saw last month!

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Can you give us an indication of timing.

Hi @ViolaPythas

We have broken the Documents screen development into 2 parts. You will see improved performance in the documents screen (loading speed) and an improved search in the next update, without any changes to the UI.

The 2nd phase will include a whole new UI with improved filtering

We are hoping to have this released in Q2 2019.

Warren

2 Likes

I must be so behind on this topic but has this feature happened yet? Would love to have “Labels” tagged in Documents and Messages, would make it so much easier! Look forward to hearing your response :slight_smile:

2 Likes