How to process a Form 492

Hi, I am trying to find out how to lodge a 492 to correct an officeholder/member’s date of birth

The original form was not lodged via CAS360 can this be done?

Yes it is possible to lodge a Form 492 directly from the Documents screen even when the original Form was not lodged using CAS 360

Please note that you do require a DOCIMAGE Number to lodge a freeform Form 492, which can be obtained by contacting ASIC, or even checking the company profile on the ASIC website, if you do not have this number already available.