How to enter a partially paid share

How do you enter a partially paid share - allot and issue

Hi @Glenys

When adding a share or unit transaction, you can create a new share type by, searching the existing share types and clicking on the green plus on the right. This will allow you to create a new share type.

When creating a new share type you will be able to add an amount paid and an amount unpaid on the shares.

Help file link below

Hope this helps


1 Like