Form 492 to change directors date of birth

I am trying to lodge a 492 but it says it cant be lodged electronically? Do I need to send a paper copy?

Hi Rachel,

Anything that corrects the original details supplied on incorporation needs to be changed by posting the physical copy to ASIC. And it’s important to note it can’t be a scanned copy of the form, it must be a wet signature signed by the director.

An extra tip- send all paper 492s via Express Post. If you call ASIC to follow up on whether it’s been received to be processed and you’ve sent it regular surface mail they can’'t track it in their system! (I learned that one the hard way!)