CAS360 Version 43 has been released
New Features Include
- Flag Incorporation for Manual Review - It is now possible to flag a company incorporation for manual review when lodging a form 201
- Double checking of data from ASIC debt reports - When ASIC lets us know that a company no longer has debt via an RA68, CAS360 will lodge an RA63 to verify that the debt has been paid.
- Improvements to Trust vesting dates - Trust vesting dates have been improved to better keep track of this information
- New merge fields for document templates - You can now choose to use first name proper case last name upper case and long date formats
- New email merge fields for showing email recipients - You can now choose to show Recipients, CC Recipients and BCC Recipients in email templates
- Improvements to the appearance of share register when a single shareholder has a lot of share transactions
- Improvements to share/unit registered when share description is the same.
- Added support for the reference field in the dividend / distribution statement
- Added a search to the find matches screen
- Updated the wording on the application for shares and application for units