CAS360 - October 2021 Release

Hi All,

We have a huge release for October, expected to go live Thursday 28th between 5pm-6pm.

Here are the release notes :slight_smile:

Core

• Members Register Export to Excel
  • Unitholder Register Export to Excel
  • Send Complete Signed documents to Signers
  • Option to Include Resolution date in resolution headings
  • Company Transfer (Back-end only)
  • Improved Passport validations
  • Improved Address merge fields
  • Improved Capital merge fields
  • Notifications Improvements
  • Documents API - Version 2 - Improvements for Document Management integrations
  • Multiple digital signing providers support
  • Company Report - Decimal places improvements
  • Custom Email - dedicated IP support
  • Added recipient’s line merge field for digital signing emails
  • Improved Companies screen when using hovers
  • New Understanding Alerts modal

Australia

• Director ID Features Including
    • Director ID Alert filter with 4 status types
    • Director ID Modal showing all company directors and their Director ID status
    • Ability to email all company directors about Director ID requirements
    • Notification of Director ID requirements template (editable)
    • Ability to send a reminder about Director ID
    • Director ID reminder template (editable)
    • Director ID field added to the contact record
  • Mark Annual Review as Complete once Digitally Signed
  • Added Partner and Manager to MS Excel export of the Company Debt listing report
  • New Alternate Appointer added to Trust relationships

New Zealand

• Compliance Alert for Companies
    • Compliance Document Required Alert
    • Compliance Review Required Alert
    • Contact Identity Document expiry Alert
    • Compliance Alert (multiple of the above)
  • Compliance Alert filters for Companies screen
    • Filter companies based on the alert type
  • Compliance Alert for Trusts
    • Compliance Document Required Alert
    • Compliance Review Required Alert
    • Contact Identity Document expiry Alert
    • Compliance Alert (multiple of the above)
  • Compliance Alert filter for Trusts screen
    • Filter Trusts based on the alert type
  • New Alternate Appointer added to Trust relationships
  • NZ live check enhancements
  • NZ Support improvements, including localised help article suggestions

Singapore

• MS word version of Form 49
  • MS word version of Form 45 & Form 45B
  • XBRL - Upload to ACRA and file (pending ACRA approval)
  • XBRL - Validation enhancements
  • Charges screen improvements
  • Search Registers improvements - historical shareholder date now added to transactions.
  • Singapore Support improvements, including localised help article suggestions
2 Likes

Hi Warren,

We’ve already started having a play with the director ID features (I’ve been the guinea pig with my own company like a lot of CAS360 users are probably doing!). Very easy to use so far.

Is there a way we can export the entire global contact list to excel?
We’re doing a mass review of those on our global contact list to tidy up duplications, old address formatting etc (Section / Lot Numbers). We have some duplicates that aren’t being picked by the Find Matches (by name only) because say middle names are missing. In some cases we have an officeholder and member who has two different CAS records within the one company.

Exporting to excel would allow me to work through the list and mark off I’ve reviewed them.

Cheers, Bianca

@WarrenRenden
Hi Warren - I can;t find any information regarding the code to use for this new feature -
“Added recipient’s line merge field for digital signing emails”
Can this be added to the dictionary?
Thanks

Also - “Mark Annual Review as Complete once Digitally Signed” - is this working? I have just downloaded an annual report list and we have lots of statements that have been signed and paid for but they are not marked as complete.

Thanks

Hello @ewiltshire,

With the “Mark Annual Review as Complete once Digitally Signed”, this option does need to be toggled on when preparing the Annual Review documents for each company.

Within the Annual Review Document Production screen, click on the Electronic Signing Options option near the Send All button, and then toggle on Yes to the “Mark Annual Review as Completed once all documents have been signed?” option.

I hope this helps!

Thanks Daniel, I’ve found the setting and tested it out. I noticed that we would need to toggle this on every time as it doesn’t remember this preference. It’s kind of a no-brainer to have this as the default option, I can’t think of a reason why you wouldn’t want annual reviews to be marked as complete automatically… am I missing something?

Hi @ewiltshire

The merge field you are looking for is

${ccRecipientsLine}

Hope this helps

Warren

Hi @ewiltshire

I agree, it should be saving the setting, I will get this fixed.

Hi @BiancaT

Thank you for the feedback, hope you are enjoying the Director ID features.

At the moment, there is no report, however, we are working on one, and hope to release this next week.

Warren

Hi @BiancaT and @ewiltshire

We released a small update last night. We have added

• A new Director ID report in the Reports screen
  • Saving settings when using Mark Annual Review as complete & Send all Signatories the signed document

Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks Warren, that’s great.

I’ve had lots of queries from our teams about providing a list like this. I’ll be able to do an excel query to filter by team label for now, but it would be good if you could add the ability to download this report using a specific label to the wishlist.

Hi Warren,

I did register for the webinar but wfh with little ones did prove difficult to attend. I can see in the release notes that there is the ability to email clients with the Director ID requirements and template has been prepared for direct emailing.

Are you able to direct me as to where this can be accessed?
As many people would have probably done, I have finalised my Director ID and it was such an easy process but at least with experience, I can guide clients that may have any queries.

Much apprecaited,

Mirel

Hi @Mirel

Thank you for your post

Here is the video recording of the Director ID features in CAS360

I do cover it in the above video, however, you can view and edit all CAS360 email templates in Settings → Email Templates.

Hope this helps

Warren

Hi there, I’m completely new to CAS360. I came across this query and want to know the same thing. Is there an update to this query. Cheers.

Hi @RoseGold

Thank you for your comment

Yes - we did release a report in late 2021 called the Director ID Report. This can be found in the Reports screen.

Hope this helps

Warren