The CAS360 November Update is now Live.
Here is the release blog
And here are the amazing new features
Customise Company Screen Columns
You now have control over the columns that are shown on the Company Screen.
Click on ‘Filter Columns’ on the company screen and you can create your own personalised screen.
Google Addresses Integration
When adding an address in CAS360 we now have some little help from Google to add the address easily.
New Contacts screen
- Expanded Contacts features for more international support
- Expanded Contact ID
- Expended Contact Communication Details, with the ability to store multiple emails/phone numbers etc.
- Added ability to store identity information in CAS360
Trust Import spreadsheet
- You can now download our Trust spreadsheet template and add your trust data. Once this is done, log a call with BGL and we will import the information into CAS360. Unlocking the amazing CAS360 Trusts features.
New Help button
- With direct links to AU & NZ help, Gettings Started, Training, Server Status
- New Feedback modal design with the ability to paste text in
- ASIC invoice added to Company Name Change
- Improved invoices to use the same template for all instances
- Added support for trace numbers of solvency resolutions
- Improvements made to the handling of old RA forms
AML / CDD Compliance
- Store and record all AML / CDD compliance information for a company or contact
Phase 2 of NZ Multi-Company Changes
- Contact Address Changes - Directors/Shareholders
- Communication Address Changes
- Updated groupings in Multi-Company Changes dropdown menu
- Annual Return lodgement
- Added support for XBRL financials
- Added support for Filing Agent initiated ARs
- Added support for Filing Agent filed ARs
- Contacts information Support