BGL Desktop COVID-19 Subsequent Event note

I see that 360 has now got a subsequent event note for covid 19 by ticking a box. I’ve looked everywhere in desktop but there doesn’t appear to be anything in the latest update. Is there going to be or am I looking in the wrong places?

Hello jackieb,

We will be adding the Subsequent Event note for COVID-19 in the upcoming SF 2020.1 release. We anticipate this release will be available sometime end of June or early July 2020.

In the meantime, you can create and customize your own text to appear in the Notes to Financial Statement. To do so, please see the steps below:

1. In the Reports and Documents tab > Financial Reports screen, click on the ‘Pages / Notes’ button (found at the right side of the screen)

1. In the Financial Statement Notes tab, note down one of the Freeform Note Paragraphs text code option below (eg: ANOT35)

1. Go to Global Listings tab > Text screen and select the relevant ‘Type’.
    Select:
  • Client Text - to create the freeform text and have this applied to ALL funds.
  • Fund Text - to create the freefrom text only for the SPECIFIC fund currently selected.

1. Click on the ‘New’ icon (blank page icon) and create the Text Code by entering one of the freefrom code (eg: ANOT35). Enter the Paragraph Title and the contents. Save the changes.

1. Once saved, preview the Notes to Financial Statement. The new freeform text will now appear.