Accumulation Lump Sum Withdrawal - part of a divorce settlement

I need to process an Accumulation Withdrawal relating to a divorce settlement. Is there anything I need to do differently?

Hi Jet

There is no real special process for processing the accumulation withdrawal from the divorce settlement. It should just be processed as a normal lump sum payment.

You can refer to the article below for how to process a lump sum payment

You can also refer to the article below which might be of some help as well if members of the same fund are divorcing.

1 Like