2019 Annual Return

Apparently the 2019 annual return is now available however I have closed off my 2018 year and I am doing 2019 year but the 2019 Annual return is not appearing for me to prepare?

anyone else have this problem?

Hi Lesley,
In regards to the above, are you able to check that the create entries have been processed till 30/06/2019 or till the wind-up date(if the fund is being wound up) in the period compliance screen. Once this is processed you should then be able to access the tax compliance page with the 2019 return.

Apart from wound up funds in 2019 , many funds will need to wait for the ATO to enable full Lodgements next week. In addition funds with listed securities will need to wait until closing market prices on 30th (technically 28th for ASX) For more information a detailed help file on 2019 Lodgements available here Electronic Lodgement of the 2019 SMSF Return – Simple Fund 360 Knowledge Centre

I am currently trying to finalise a 2019 wind up fund which was started in June 2019. I am unable to bring up the 2019 tax return in either compliance or reports.
Any thought on how to rectify this issue.

Hi Lisa

Have you created entries yet?

Lesley

Hi Andrew

Thank you that has worked now.

Lesley